Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Miracle Worker


As I've noticed that I haven't blogged in almost a month, I reflect on why that is...we have been trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat while turning water into wine for a bride who doesn't have a clue what she wants (nor the finances to pay for it). I opened The Express this morning to find a Pearls Before Swine comic that expressed how we feel better than I can place into words. Thank God for a dose of morning humor.

Word to the Wise for Future Brides: KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND LET THE PLANNER DO THE WORK! No need to waste my time and yours if you're going to call all your vendors five minutes after I do (because you're having nightmares)! Let God & the planners work your miracle on this one! Lord knows you need all the help you can get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! cute blog! :D
that's my favorite comic, btw. you should read it every day, it always cheers me up, hehe.

see you in class!